Friday, May 8, 2009

My First Blog!

Jobless yet still in school, as I seem to have a little more time on my hands these days, I have finally decided to experience this new blogging craze inspired by my wonderful friend Hayley Dalton! It is a lot more complicated than I was expecting... to make it look cute like all of the other blogs that I've seen with customized templates... so hopefully one of these days I'll figure this out. Also, I'm wondering if I can count these posts as journal entries? It seems silly to write all of this here and then rewrite it all again... Are we allowed to print these? Anyway, Jason and I are alive and well and happily enjoying married life. Jason works as an electricians assistant on campus and is taking his last prerequisite course before applying to the mechanical engineering program at BYU. I too am in school working to graduate as quickly as possible. I have officially decided that I love spring semesters here at BYU much more than the fall and winter semesters as I now only have three classes instead of ten to worry about and the sun shines every day! I love walking to school in my flip flops, feeling warm and looking at the beautiful tulips all over campus! I'm loving this more layed back feel after the incredibly stressful semester we just finished, yet here I am sitting at home wondering what to do with myself, watching the clock every five minutes to see how much longer until Jay gets home from work... I had forgotten what it was like to have time to get everything done that you want to, then feel bored and actually get enough sleep each night to feel good during the day! So... life is going fabulously well and it's time to go start making dinner so as for this new blog of mine, eventually I'll try to get a new camera cord to import pictures as well as find out how to create more interesting templates, but until then I guess this will do. :)